Deckle Edge

Deckle or "deckled" edge is paper with a feathered edge. It is used often on wedding invitations for a softer, more personalized appearance. Deckle edge works best on watercolor paper, although it also works on felt.




If you would like to add a deckle edge to your stationery, please fill out our custom order contact form.